Manual Push Button Activation
LightGuard Systems® Part Number: LGS-PBA
Lighted crosswalk system activation devices initiate the flashing in-roadway warning lights, LED signs and RRFBs that alert motorists of pedestrians entering the crosswalk. There are two activation devices: automatic activation pedestrian detection bollards and manual push button manual activation.
Our Push Button Activation feature:
- ADA compliant
- Easy electrical connections
- Easily mounts to existing poles
- Available with multiple placards
- 12VDC operation (Down To 9VDC)
- Supplemental amber LED illumination
- Come in Pairs for both sides of crosswalk
They are available with multiple MUTCD compliant placard styles such as Braille, left and right facing pedestrian figure, directional arrow, text only, and custom audible voice message or sounds upon request.