LED Enhanced Signage
Our high visibility flashing LED border-enhanced warning signs are an easy, economical way to create safer environments for pedestrians. LED signs reinforce existing traffic warning measures without the need to install additional beacons or expensive over-hanging equipment.
Eight bars containing 96 high-intensity flashing amber light emitting diodes—more lights than any other LED enhanced sign of its kind—provide real-time warning of pedestrians waiting to cross, or inside a crosswalk.
- High visibility—up to one mile
- 96 high-intensity LEDs per sign
- 12 x’s more LEDs than competitors
- Enlighten1 flash rate
- 10 x’s higher duty cycle rate than competitors
- Wireless pedestrian activation
- A/C, solar or wireless solar power
- Typically used in conjunction with in-roadway warning lights
- Stand-alone sign systems include controller, activation, battery (See Sign Systems)
- 12 VDC operation down to 9 VDC
- Easily mounts to standard poles using tamper-resistant hardware
- Simple electrical connections
- Maintenance free operation
- LED modules contained within NEC standard conduit bodies
LED signs can be used in conjunction with in-roadway warning lights, or as stand-alone systems and conform to MUTCD national highway sign standards.
LED signs activate via push button, automatic activation bollard, Remote Activation Device (RAD), or other 12 VDC relay methods.
Available in standard 30″, 36″, or 48″ sizes. Custom signs are available upon request.
LED signs are ideal for use at:
- public crosswalks
- parks and trails
- school zones
- parking structures
LightGuard Systems’ Standard LED Signs: