LED Enhanced Signage
Our highly visible flashing LED border-enhanced warning signs are an easy and economical way to transform dangerous crossings into safer environments for pedestrians. They reinforce existing traffic warning measures without the need to install additional beacons or expensive over-hanging equipment.
Eight bars containing 96 high-intensity flashing amber light emitting diodes—more LEDs than any other LED enhanced sign of its kind—provide real-time warning of pedestrians waiting to cross, or inside a crosswalk.
- High visibility—up to one mile
- Enlighten1 flash rate
- 12 x’s more LEDs than competitors
- 10 x’s higher duty cycle rate than competitors
- Wireless pedestrian activation
- A/C, solar or wireless solar power
- Typically used in conjunction with in-roadway warning lights
- Stand-alone sign systems include controller, activation, battery (See Sign Systems)
- 12 VDC operation down to 9 VDC
- Easily mounts to standard poles using tamper-resistant hardware
- Simple electrical connections
- Maintenance free operation
- LED modules contained within NEC standard conduit bodies
Typically used in conjunction with in-roadway warning lights, LED signs are also available as stand-alone systems. LED signs are powered by A/C or solar wireless technology and conform to MUTCD national highway sign standards. Signs activate via push button, automatic activation bollard, Remote Activation Device (RAD), or other 12 VDC relay methods.
LED signs are available in standard 30″, 36″, or 48″ sizes. Custom signs are available upon request.
LED signs are ideal for use at:
- public crosswalks
- parks and trails
- school zones
- parking structures
LightGuard Systems’ Standard LED Signs: